I have a passion for predictive modeling and its implications in society. At the moment I am in the topics of explainable ML and fairness.
I am very fortunate to have been able to pursue these passions at world-class research and public institutions.
I currently am a Marie Curie Research Fellow and Ph.D. Candidate in the NoBias European Innovative Training Network. My research is currently focused on what is actually Explainable ML and how to evaluate it.
For a more detailed CV navigate to https://cmougan.github.io
In the past I have been
- European Central Bank: Statistician - Data Scientist
- Barcelona SuperComputing Center: Research Assistant (Msc)
- IIIA - CSIC: Research Assistant (Msc)
- Deloitte: Robotics Consultant
- The Alan Turing Institute: Facilitator at Data Study Groups
- Towards Data Science: Editor Associated
- Data Science For Social Good and World Resources Institute: Project Scoper/Manager