I am deeply excited about applied Machine Learning and its implications in society.
I am very fortunate to have been able to pursue these passions at world-class research and public institutions. Please reach out and let me know if I can help with your projects! :)
I currently am a Marie Curie Research Fellow in the NoBias European Innovative Training Network. My research is focused on AI and Ethics, particularly on explaining machine learning models to detect social bias.
For a more detailed CV navigate to: https://cmougan.github.io
In the past I have been
- European Central Bank: Statistician
- Barcelona SuperComputing Center: Reserch Associate
- IIIA - CSIC: Reserach Associate(Artificial Intelligence Institute of the Spanish National Research Council)
- Deloitte: Robotics Consultant
- The Alan Turing Institute: Facilitator at Data Study Groups
- Towards Data Science: Editor Associated
- Data Science For Social Good and World Resources Institute: Project Scoper/Manager